- OICP Investment Certification
Atlanta, GA 30084
The BANKSTEAM is completely dedicated to providing a WIN-WIN deal to all entities involved in our real estate transactions. Our Team has experience in selling, buying and renting real estate property. We specialize in customer services producing positive results for all sides of the transaction. It is always our goal to treat each individual with respect and professional courtesy. We are constantly expanding skills and the capacity of our team. The BANKSTEAM looks forward to transforming your real estate relationship to a beaming success. Our team has worked hard to develop both our residential and commercial real estate ventures.
We have had a senior member of our team to serve on the Keller Williams Realty – Agent Leadership Council (ALC) for over three years. We focus on successfully representing our clients and their families with consistent and continual attention to detail and honest professionalism. Our desire is that we make life long customers, not just one-hit wonders. Our reputation is what we strive to protect and through our integrity produce satisfied customers. The majority of our business is either through repeat or referral business. We take pride in knowing that when we complete a deal, all parties have been provided a WIN-WIN deal.
Demonstrated Achievements In:
• Effectively communicate to the Agent Network value proposition and return-on-investment to real estate agents and investors.
• Establish weekly analysis reports to clients for market updates.
• Ensured that the real estate agents meet the requirements for joining our network.
• Strategic sales and market planning for our team.
• Key account relationship management and development of new business.
• Sales training and development for our team.
• Complete offers to sellers/buyers/investors on behalf of the client and present for consideration.
• Confer with attorneys, escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control specialists to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
• Interview clients to determine their needs for purchasing property.
• Create net sheet for property owners to help determine listing price for clients.
• Market analysis for comparative properties for both buyers and sellers.
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
• ALC Member from 2008 to 2010
• Member of Georgia Multiple Listing Service; First Multi Listing Service; KW Multi Listing; KWC Multi Listing
• Member of Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (ACBR)
• Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Member of Keller Williams Commercial Realtors
• Professionally Coached by Top Dogs Commercial Training
• Professionally Coached by Real Estate Success Coaching
• CCIM Institute
• 2005 - 2010: Real Estate Continuing Education, Advanced essential multi-topic classes